TOYOBO PELPRENE® creates a new history of polyester elastomers.
- PELPRENE is a thermoplastic elastomer having a combination of both the features of rubbers and engineering plastics.
- PELPRENE's hardness grades are widely ranged from 70A to 78D.
- PELPRENE exhibits excellent fatigue strength, chemical resistance, toughness down to very low or up to very high temperatures.
- PELPRENE can be easily processed through injection molding, extrusion, or blow molding. It can be processed into a variety of articles, ranging from ultra small precision parts to spread sheets.
- See details of our Basic and Special Grade products.
Japan Innovation Showcase
at Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA)
Location: Auburn Hills, Michigan, USA